Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Figures Luck on New Album Beyonce Knowles

Beyonce Knowles (29) gives the title of his new album 4. Chanter song "Hello" and "Deja Vu"is actually planning another title for his fourth solo album, but he was convinced fans to give the title 4 because 4 is a lucky number.

"All were on number 4. I actually have a title and other concepts, but I look like with the title penggemarku 4. I think is fun to give them a chance to give the title of my new album, "says Knowles.

"Everyone has a special figure in their lives, and 4 is my lucky number. That day where I was born in September. My mother's birthday and my friends are also on the 4th. And 4 April is the date of my wedding, "says Knowles.
On his new album, Knowles did a lot of experimentation. He recorded many songs to get perfect sound.

"I recorded over 60 songs. All I want to do, I do. I got a lot of inspiration from the songs R & B era of the 90s: Earth, Wind & Fire, DeBarge, Lionel Richie, Teena Marie, I'm a lot to listen to the Jackson 5 and New Edition, and Adele, Florence and the Machine, and the Prince, "said singer song "Crazy in Love" is.

source:http://entertainment.kompas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, in accordance with the contents of the news at the top and pay attention to ethics in the comments .... congratulations and success for you ...:-)