Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Neymar: More Good Than Ronaldo Messi

Santos striker, Neymar, stating that the current Barcelona striker Lionel Messi, superior to Real Madrid midfielder, Cristiano Ronaldo. However, for about the club, he admitted that he loved both.

The following interview excerpts talented Brazilian players with the United States.

If given the choice, then which team you choose, Barcelona or Real Madrid?
Real Madrid and Barcelona is my favorite European team. I really liked both.

Who is the greatest, Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo?
I like both. But for now, and without a doubt, Messi is the best in the world. However, Ronaldo is a great player. He's a complete striker.

Do you have any fear to perform in Europe?
I'm not afraid of anything, so I'm not afraid to move to Europe. I did not learn Spanish because I already understand well. I'm currently learning English.

You've dreamed of playing in the competition for the Champions League?
All players in the world dreamed of playing in the Champions League and so do I. Would be an honor if I could play in the competition and I hope to do someday.

Problem Copa Libertadores, how do you feel after a 0-0 draw at home to Penarol?
Right now I'm happy. Not only me, but also everyone in the club. Trip to the finals is still very long and we still have 90 minutes and anything can happen.


Are you affected by the transfer issue today?
I was very focused (to the Copa Libertadores) and will do all I can to get the best results.

source: http://bola.kompas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, in accordance with the contents of the news at the top and pay attention to ethics in the comments .... congratulations and success for you ...:-)