Friday, June 10, 2011

Narcissistic Test

narcissistic, personality disorder was included as well, love dirri itself is a natural thing, but if excessive, this is called narcissistic, also referred to psychiatric disorders.
some tests to see whether this person including narcissistic or not, as some of the questions below:

* 1. How many pictures of yourself with various poses on mobile phones, laptops, and
Your digital camera?
* A. About 90 per cent. There's also pictures of friends, but there must be my

b. About 50 per cent. I also include photos of nephews and
friends.

* 2. Frequently out of your mouth? *
a. I still look pretty right?
b. My clothes are okay yet? My hair is a mess huh?

* 3. Every time you looked in the mirror, what do you say? *
a. "Bloody hell, I really beautiful."
b. "Thank you Lord for giving you my face was so beautiful."

* 4. Every time you get a success, both small and large, what
You do?
* A. Notify the family and close friends.
b. Let all the people you know, including writing on a blog that
You have achieved great things (although the big baseball really does).
Complete with photos.

* 5. When a friend confide in you, what is your comment?
* A. "There have been so I said, you still follow baseball like I said,
aja rasain own now. "
b. "Oh wait, I can only give advice."

* 6. When you are invited to a place by a friend, what is the first
time you comment? *
a. "The place is crowded or not? If quiet averse ah, continues to rise naturally what?
Do not ever take public transport yes. "
b. "Can the photos or not?"

* 7. What makes you not confident? *
a. "Small pimple on the face. It is better to a dermatologist and cancel dates
than all the people watching tuh acne. "
b. "If you are not comfortable dress costume alias wrong."

* 8. Every time you pass through the glass, what do you do?
* A. Standing in front of the mirror and smiled to himself.
b. Surreptitiously opportunity to look in the mirror for a while.

* 9. What is the saddest in your life? *
a. People ignore you.
b. Seeing your friend cares.

* 10. When pictures with friends, in a position where your favorites? *
a. "Sidewalk, I'll be in the cropping-* *."
b "Whichever, the important thing my face looks."

* 11. Do you remember the birthdays of your friends? *
a. "Nah tuh. It should not you? "
b. "Almost all close friends birthday, I remember."

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, in accordance with the contents of the news at the top and pay attention to ethics in the comments .... congratulations and success for you ...:-)