Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Is Beyonce Pregnant?

Beyonce Knowles and husband Jay-Z are expecting their first child, according to internet reports in the US. The singer and her rapper husband are said to excited at the prospect of becoming parents and have been celebrating with their families.

American showbiz sites have been buzzing with the news since it broke last night but Beyonce's UK spokesman declined to comment. The news first broke last night on urban website mediatakeout.com, a blog-style gossip website catering to African Americans.

It claimed that it had learned from a 'rock solid' source that the couple were expecting a baby. It said that the Crazy In Love singer, 28, was 'doing fine and resting (for now)' but is believed to have told her family that she will continue working throughout her pregnancy.

And it added that according to its source, Jay-Z, 40, is 'extremely happy' to be having a baby with Beyonce. The couple have always been discreet about their relationship and take their privacy very seriously.

They were married in April 2008 in an enclosed rooftop, candlelit ceremony in New York which was small and intimate, with only 30 of their closest friends and family were in attendance.

Beyonce once stated that she believes that by not discussing their relationship has helped them stay together, while he told People that they didn't 'play' with their relationship. But she has spoken of her desire to become a mother but only after she's achieved some of her ambitions.

She said: 'Well, I’m an ambitious woman, and when I do anything, I do it really hard.'

'If I work out, I work out really hard, and if I love somebody, I love them all the way.

'I’m very loyal. I want a whole bunch of kids — but after I’ve got certain things out of my system first.'
Sumber :
The Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, in accordance with the contents of the news at the top and pay attention to ethics in the comments .... congratulations and success for you ...:-)