Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Syahrini: Pegang Saja Nih, Asli

Gossip has not abated overwrite Syahrini pop vocalist. This time a former colleague duet vocalist, songwriter, music producer Anang Hermansyah was reportedly underwent plastic surgery to beautify her face.

Syahrini immediately denied the news. "There is another story. The nose is original. This original cheek, this is still chubby, baseball's nothing yes. Thank God, hold aja nih, native. Why is surgery," said Syahrini while holding his nose and cheek after filling the glass screen musical event Inbox here on Tuesday (05/31/2011).

Guaranteed original huh? "Original tuh, baseball is (the result of plastic surgery), lip is also original," he notes. "But I respect who underwent surgery. But, if I, later used to deh," he continued.

Even if have to undergo surgery, Syahrini choose for the rest of his body. "Baseball is, if I can I still high operation yes, let kayak models," he said.

Chanter song "I'm Not Normal" is not willing to give a damn. According Syahrini, her face changed shape as you age. "Biarin alone, plain that, if there are differences in the face of school age. If there are changes, yes how do I care for and maintain it," he said.

However, she admitted that she prefers her face when she was in high school. "If I still actually like it and happy to fit my face from high school. (more) beautiful, than it is now I wear make-up, (even now) quite pretty too," he said and laughed.

source: kompas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, in accordance with the contents of the news at the top and pay attention to ethics in the comments .... congratulations and success for you ...:-)